100% OFF PROMO CODE "VIPSKATE"
Book a Fri Night Or Sunday Morning Party Room between August & December 2018 (min 12 Skaters/room) use the 'promo code above' & the Party Room is FREE!!
(*Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion)
Let's get this party started!
Book a Party Room During any Public Skate Session: $40 for the first Hour Or $50 for the Entire 2-hour Skate session.
Book Now as they book FAST!
*All Party Room booking payments are non-refundable
Email>> firstname.lastname@example.org <<
Frequently asked questions...
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT @ A PUBLIC SKATE SESSION? A Skateland Skate Session is a Party-on-Wheels & includes Roller-Skate OR Roller-Blade Hire, DJ's playing the latest music, a family friendly safe environment, Laser & special effects light show, HUGE screen Music videos, Skate Games, Competitions, Races, Prizes + the Skateland Dance-off!
- SKATE SESSION COST? Everybody Pays a Child's Price: $7 Entry + $3 Skate Hire. Spectators Free.
- COMING SKATING THIS WEEKEND? NO need to BOOK, arrive 10 mins early to avoid queues!
- PARTY ROOM HIRE: $50 for the entire 2 hour Skate Session. Inquire now as they book Fast. Click Here
- CATERING: When Booking A Party Room You're welcome to bring your own party food, drinks + cake and decorations.
- QUEUE JUMP PASS: Party Room Bookings may gain early access & a Queue-Jump-Pass 15 mins prior to a Skate Session to set up a Party Room *Only if there is no prior Private booking.
- PRIVATE HIRE: Skateland is Available just for You! Click Here
- SKATE SHOP: Open during public skate session times, our skate shop stocks the best skates. Click SHOP to check it out online.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Any skaters 'dropped off' at Skateland will remain the sole responsibility of their primary caregivers. No refunds will be given on skate-tickets purchased. Session times may vary and will be notified on this site. Skateland Management reserve the right to refuse entry. All patrons are to comply with the requests of Skateland Staff. All Party Bookings are strictly for the time of the Skate session only. Skateland management may charge 'overtime' for any Party Guests not exiting the Party Room at the conclusion of the session or causing damage to the Party Room. Skaters Skate at their own risk - Wrist Guards are recommended for all beginners.