Frequently asked questions...
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT @ A PUBLIC SKATE SESSION? a Party-on-Wheels... & includes Roller-Skate OR Roller-Blade Hire, DJ's playing the latest music, crazy laser light show, a family friendly safe environment, HUGE screen Music videos, Skate Games, Competitions, Races, Prizes & the Skateland Dance-off!
- SKATE SESSION COST? $9 Entry + $3 Skate Hire. Family Pass $50 (1Adult/4Child Or 2Adults/3Child) *children = 17yrs & under.
- COMING SKATING THIS WEEKEND? NO need to BOOK, arrive 10 mins early to avoid queues! Parking in our carpark or free at the Panmure Bus/train station.
- PARTY ROOM HIRE: $50 for the entire 2 hour Skate Session. Inquire now as they book Fast. Booking requires room + minimum skate tickets payment. Click Here
- CATERING: When Booking A Party Room You're welcome to bring your own party food, drinks + cake and decorations.
- QUEUE JUMP PASS: Party Room Bookings may gain 15 mins early access & a Queue-Jump-Pass prior to a Skate Session to set up a Party Room *Only if there is no prior Private booking.
- SCHOOL HOLIDAY SKATE SESSIONS: Extra Skate Sessions every Day during School Holidays. Check Skate Sessions for latest info.
- LEARN TO SKATE SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME: 9.00AM-12.00PM each week of the School Holidays. Check Here For Details.
- PRIVATE HIRE: Skateland is Available just for You! Click Here
- SKATE SHOP: Open during public skate session times. Click SHOP to view online.
- All skaters remain the sole responsibility of their primary caregivers.
- No refunds will be given on any skate-tickets purchased
- Session times may vary and will be notified on this site. Skateland Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All patrons are to comply with the requests of Skateland Staff.
- All Party Bookings are strictly for the time of the Skate session only. Skateland management may charge 'overtime' for any Party Guests not exiting the Party Room at the conclusion of the session or causing damage to the Party Room.
- Skaters Skate at their own risk - Wrist Guards are recommended.