7th march update.
skateland is currently open for skating, see skate session times.
as we are restricted to 100 persons inside the facility under alert level 2 spectators will be admitted on a very limited basis.
you cannot pre-purchase skate tickets unless you have pre-booked a party room.
while at alert level 2 we operate a first come first served basis.
for all booking inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*check back here for further updates.
auckland's premier indoor skate stadium
66 mountain road - mt. Wellington, Auckland
S K A T E L A N D . . .
Skating is recognised as an aerobic sport by the American Heart Association. When compared to running, skating burns more calories with considerably less impact and stress on joints.
Skating is a social activity where friends & memories are created. As your childs strength, skills & stamina increase, their self-image also improves.
Try a Wheel Sport! Speed Skating, Artistic Figure Skating or Inline Hockey.
Be Our Guest
Be our guest & experience a roller-sport for FREE. Email email@example.com
Frequently asked questions...
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT @ A PUBLIC SKATE SESSION? a PARTY on Wheels! Start on our 'Learn to Skate Rink' for beginners & then progress to the Main Skate Floor. Choose from 3 types of Hire Skates OR BYO. Fun Games, Easy competitions, Exciting Races and Cool Prizes every 20 mins. DJ's playing the latest music, crazy laser light show & a safe family friendly environment. Huge screen Music videos & the Skateland Dance-off!
- SKATE SESSION COST? $9 Entry + $3 Skate Hire. Family Pass $50 & must include at least one Adult Skating (18yrs+).
- COMING SKATING THIS WEEKEND? NO need to BOOK, arrive 10 mins early to avoid queues! Park in our carpark or free at the Panmure Bus/train station (2min walk).
- CELEBRATING A PARTY? Book a Party Room (Sm/Med or Large Room = $50) or Party Table ($72 for 6 Skaters) for the entire 2 hour Skate Session. Inquire now as they book Fast. Click Here
- FOOD/CATERING: Snacks & Drinks can be purchased @ Skateland.
- If you have booked a PARTY ROOM or PARTY TABLE, you're welcome to bring your own party food, drinks, cake & decorations. No lit candles or raspberry colored drink.
- QUEUE JUMP PASS: Party Room & Party Table Bookings may gain 15 mins early access to a Skate Session to set up a Party Room *Only if no prior Private booking.
- SCHOOL HOLIDAY SKATE SESSIONS: Extended Skate sessions operate during school holidays. Check Skate Sessions for latest info.
- PRIVATE HIRE: Skateland is Available Exclusively for You & your Friends! Click Here
- SKATE SHOP: Open during public skate session times. Click SHOP to view online.
- All skaters remain the sole responsibility of their primary caregivers.
- Skate Tickets are not refundable & are valid for date of purchase only.
- Session times may vary and will be notified on www.Skateland.co.nz.
- Skateland Management reserve the right to refuse entry. All patrons are to comply with Skateland Staff requests.
- No Pass-outs allowed during any Skate session (Your entry ends once you leave the facility).
- All Party Bookings are strictly for the time of the Skate session only. 'Additional Fees' will be charged for any Party Guests not exiting the Party Room at the conclusion of the Skate session or for damage caused to the Party Room.
- Skaters Skate at their own risk - Wrist Guards are recommended.
- Alcohol is not permitted.