auckland's premier indoor skate stadium
66 mountain road - mt. Wellington, Auckland
Frequently asked questions...
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT @ A PUBLIC SKATE SESSION? a PARTY on Wheels! Start on our 'Learn to Skate Rink' for beginners & then progress to the Main Skate Floor. Choose from 3 types of Hire Skates OR BYO. Fun Games, Easy competitions, Exciting Races and Cool Prizes every 20 mins. DJ's playing the latest music, crazy laser light show & a safe family friendly environment. Huge screen Music videos & the Skateland Dance-off!
- SKATE SESSION COST? $9 Entry + $3 Skate Hire. Family Pass $50 & must include at least one Adult Skating (18yrs+).
- COMING SKATING THIS WEEKEND? NO need to BOOK, arrive 10 mins early to avoid queues! Park in our carpark or free at the Panmure Bus/train station (2min walk).
- CELEBRATING A PARTY? Book a Party Room $50 for the first 90 minutes of the Skate Session. Inquire now as they book Fast. Click Here
- FOOD/CATERING: Snacks & Drinks can be purchased @ Skateland.
- If you have booked a PARTY ROOM, you're welcome to bring your own party food, drinks, cake & decorations. No lit candles, sellotape on walls or RED colored drink.
- SCHOOL HOLIDAY SKATE SESSIONS: Extended Skate sessions operate during school holidays. Check Skate Sessions for latest info.
- PRIVATE HIRE: Skateland is Available Exclusively for You & your Friends! Click Here
- SKATE SHOP: Open during public skate session times. Click SHOP to view online.
- All skaters under 18 years of age remain the sole responsibility of their primary caregivers.
- Skate Tickets are not refundable & are valid for date of purchase only.
- Session times may vary and will be notified on www.Skateland.co.nz.
- Skateland Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All patrons are to comply with Skateland Staff requests & requirements at all times.
- No Pass-outs allowed during Skate sessions (Your entry ends once you leave the facility).
- All Party Bookings are strictly for the first 90 mins of the Skate session only. 'Additional Fees' will be charged for any Party Guests not exiting the Party Room after 90 mins or for any damage caused to the Party Room.
- Skaters Skate at their own risk - Wrist Guards are recommended.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
S K A T E L A N D . . .
Skating is recognised as an aerobic sport by the American Heart Association. When compared to running, skating burns more calories with considerably less impact and stress on joints.
Skating is a social activity where friends & memories are created. As your childs strength, skills & stamina increase, their self-image also improves.
Try a Wheel Sport! Speed Skating, Artistic Figure Skating or Inline Hockey.
Be Our Guest
Be our guest & experience a roller-sport for FREE. Email email@example.com